BUT it’s essential to avoid these stumbling blocks:
Every month Income Securities Investor gives you nine meticulously researched recommendations that focus on high income generation and principal protection.
Each newsletter issue also includes updates on previous recommendations and expert insights into market conditions and outlook. Your subscription also gives you access to portions of this website listing a larger number of past recommendations, plus valuable pointers on successful investing. Find out more by downloading a recent newsletter:
Martin Fridson, CEO of Income Securities Advisors, Inc
Mr. Fridson was a corporate bond research director on Wall Street and is now Chief Investment Officer at Lehmann Livian Fridson Advisors, LLC. He has written numerous articles on bonds and fixed income investing and has authored six books. He has guest-lectured at leading universities.
Mr. Fridson holds an MBA from Harvard, is a Chartered Financial Analyst, and is past president of the Fixed Income Analysts Society.
Follow Martin Fridson on Twitter @MartinFridson
Over the last 10 years, the ISI Model Portfolios have delivered high current income and protected investors’ principal. A dollar invested in our Medium Risk Portfolio would be worth $1.80 at the end of 2022. A dollar invested in the ICE BofA US Corporate Index over the same period would be worth only $1.22.
- Marty Fridson will be featured at the MoneyShow in Las Vegas on April 24-26 and hopes to see you there!more
- How do preferred stocks differ from common stocks, in terms of both security characteristics and investment performance? A comparison by current income volatility, safety of dividend, impact of M&A activity, and more.more
- Returns, default-rates, and new-issue volumes have often been outside the range of Wall Street analysts’ highest and lowest forecasts.more
- Crude prices down, energy stocks up. Whaaa?!?more
- Marty Fridson to speak to Washington Money Managers on December 14.more
- Amid the turmoil in crypto, a Coinbase bond is trading at a distressed level despite being rated in the top speculative-grade category. What’s the experience of bonds in this comparatively rare situation?more
- Here's why we're likely to look back on this as a good time to have increased exposure to income securities.more
- It's hard to change people's beliefs, such as "Napoleon was short" and “’Junk bonds' caused the S&L Crisis" by presenting the actual facts.more
Use the newsletter as the best source for self-directed investing and for building your own income securities portfolio.
With your subscription, you’ll receive:
Monthly issues of the Forbes/Fridson Income Securities Investor, Click here for a sample.
Monthly Recommendations: Our best corporate bonds, preferred stocks, convertible securities, master ltd. partnerships, and closed-end funds. All with very attractive yields.
Martin Fridson’s “Pick of the Month”
Access to the creator’s of the newsletter for information on recommendations and investment strategies.
The ONLY Newsletter providing ADVICE on BONDS, PREFERRED STOCKS, CONVERTIBLES, and other income securities
Income Securities Advisors has a referral arrangement with an independent SEC Registered Investment Adviser, Lehmann Livian Fridson Advisors LLC, on income securities on a non-custodial basis. LLFA has no affiliations with any underwriter, brokerage firm, or trust company and is not a dealer or broker in securities. Portfolio management services are on a fee-only basis.
LLFA focuses on income securities such as bonds, preferreds, ETF’s MLP’s, and Closed end Funds. LLFA seeks investors whose goals are principal protection, steady monthly income and high yield. You are invited to visit LLFA’s New York City office. For additional information see www.llfadvisors.com, or call 212-319-8903 or contact email@example.com.